Assam Agricultural University (AAU) published a recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in Notification released on 28th April 2021 for eligible candidates having M.Sc, Ph.D. qualifications. Applicants can get more information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for AAU Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AAU Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Junior Research Fellow
The applicant's age should be 40 years as of the date of the interview.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 31000 - 47000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of AAU Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of AAU.
- Verify notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Eligible may submit the Biodata along with self-attested copies of Educational qualifications, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 21st May 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Venue: Office Chamber of the Director of the Centre, Jorhat.
Download the Official Notification of AAU Recruitment 2021. Click Here